Because of the COVID-19 Virus, we are suspending all tours until later in the Spring 2020.
It was a difficult decision, but we think it’s for the best. We apologize for any inconvenience we may cause by this suspension, but we would prefer to be cautious.
Please accept my apology and be sure to check in the next time you visit Taos.
Melwell Romancito / Ghosts of Taos
Take a different kind of tour of Taos. Visit the haunted byways of the Historic District. Places we routinely visit:
- The Old Taos County Court House
- Teresina Lane
- Bent Street
- Reportedly the oldest building on the plaza
- A haunted inn
- A colorful hotel with a past
- Ledoux Street
- Doña Luz Street & parking lot
- Kit Carson Road
- and more, depending on the wishes of the guests on the tour